Design CAD Drafter (Oxnard)
Waterway has an opening for a Design CAD Drafter with 5 years min exp. Waterway is developing many new products for the pool & spa industry. We offer competitive pay and benefits package.
Duties & Requirements:
- Proficiency in SolidWorks, Prepare 3D models, assemblies, and detailed drawings with fully dimensioning, callouts from verbal instruction, rough or detailed sketches and other tools necessary to prepare mechanical drawings.
- Create and maintain BOM’s
- Strong attention to detail
- Reverse Engineer existing product by using QA inspection equipment
- Work with minimum supervision taking direction from Product Engineers
- Injection Mold design and basic Machine shop practices a plus
Assembly Automation Fixture Design Tech/Build Engineer (Oxnard)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design & development of new products from concept through to production
- Support & maintenance of existing automated Assembly fixtures already in production
- Working with representatives from other departments in the pursuit of new automated fixture development
- Giving direction to design drafters
- Assuming responsibilities for small projects within engineering group
- Work with minimum supervision
- Designing and Machining and building fixtures
- Assembly and testing of prototype and pre-production parts on fixturing.
- Writing of assembly instructions for fixtures that are made.
- Designing and building of production assembly fixtures absolutely!!
Qualifications include but not limited to:
B.S.M.E. or equivalent, P.C., CAD (AUTOCAD, Solidworks), machined and/or injection molded parts in a related industry, Manufacturing and machining in plastics, automation controls plumbing, electrical, use of a P.C
We are seeking Machinists to join our team! You will operate and repair a variety of machines and mechanical instruments.
- Operate machine tools i.e. drill press, lathe, milling machine, & surface grinder
- Support production by building and repairing plastic injection molds
- Examine, troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance on molds and dies
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches from engineering and follow verbal instructions.
- Verify tool dimensions, alignments and clearance of finished tools for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks micrometers and dial indicators.
- Knowledge in running EDM a plus
- Minimum five years’ experience in machinery
- Have own tools to use daily
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Maintenance Technician (Oxnard)
Qualified candidates will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders correctly and in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Read schematics required
- Hydraulic & electrical troubleshooting required
- Injection molding experience a +
- Machine overhaul experience
- Shop skills (i.e., plumbing, welding etc. . .)
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
Compensation: DOE benefits, medical insurance, 401K
Employment type: Full-time
We offer competitive pay and benefits package.
Interested candidates can email their resume here. (please remember to put position name in title)
Or apply in person, mail or fax to:
2200 E. Sturgis Rd.,
Oxnard, CA 93030